INTERESTING TO KNOW:
Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea. This beautiful island is essentially what remains after an enormous volcanic eruption that destroyed the earliest settlements on a formerly single island, and created the current geological caldera and may have led indirectly to the collapse of the Minoan civilization on the island of Crete, through a gigantic tsunami. Another popular theory holds that the Thera eruption is the source of the legend of Atlantis. The major settlements include Fira (Phira), Oia, Kamari, Perissa, Imerovigli, Pyrgos, and Therasia. During our visit you have the opportunity to see nearly all of them.
- Early departure with the bus from Chania towards the city of
Rethymno.About 1 hour drive.
- Upon arrival at the port of Rethymno you will have to show your ID cards or
Passports in order to enter the speed boat. Departure time: 08:00
- Arrival about 10:30 a.m at Santorini. The tours on Santorini will take place in
the following languages: English-French- German-Italian- Russian-Polish.
(Czech and Hungarian depending on demand).Our guides will assist travelers
to board on their bus and during the ride they will provide them information
regarding the culture and the history of the island.
- 1st stop on Oia. The travelers will spend some free time and will enjoy the
unique view.(1,5 hours )
- 2st stop: Fira. The travelers will explore the picturesque alleys, shop or they
will simply gaze over the view and the magnificent cliffs of the Caldera.(
- After having completed their visit in Fira , our guests have 2 hours free time
to choose between the following options :
Α. Fira. The travelers can either remain in the beautiful capital of the island. Β.
Beach of Perissa and Perivolos. They may enjoy the swimming in the
magnificent black beach of Perissa. For their convenience, we have selected
several local restaurants/bars where they can get a 10% discount on the
menu prices for main dishes and drinks. C. Volcano tour. Traditional Aegean-
style small boats will take them to the volcano site (extra charge 15€)
- Departure time from Santorini: 17:30 . Arrival in Chania area about 22:00